Master the Inner Game of Sex and Change Your Life
When more and more relationships are breaking up, singles are having difficulty finding a suitable partner; infidelity is on the rise, explicit pornography and sexual abuse have become accepted as an inevitable part of the human condition, it is time to reprogram our thinking in order to create more fulfilling relationships and a more harmonious world.
What We Aren’t Told About Sex awakens us to what else is possible when we step
outside of our current beliefs and behaviours, and rise above the limitations of culture,
religion, personal experiences, and our own mind.
In this simple easy to read book written by international author, key note speaker, teacher, and communication and relationship specialist Jane Roder, you will explore sex in depth in a way you have never explored sex. This book will challenge you, empower you, call you to action, and give you new possibilities for every day issues.
You will learn:
- Why conventional sex based on orgasm pushes men and women apart
- Why men and women think differently about sex
- How to identify and free yourself from behaviours that sabotage your sex life and your relationships
- Simple ways to keeping intimacy and eroticism alive in a long term loving relationship
- How sex can interfere with finding Mr or Ms Right if you are single
- Tips to safeguard your relationship from infidelity
- Why women’s feminine energy and sexual power holds the key to transforming the world
FREE Shipping within Australia
"Incredibly insightful and well researched. It heralds a paradigm shift and transfromation of conventional beliefs about sexual behaviour. The author challenges the reader to explore and discover alternatives that are both revolutionary and practical. Essential reading for a successful and fulfilling relationship"
- Anthony Walburgh, Teacher